Blog post

Tired of Being Asked The Same Relationship Questions

January 13, 2018

Get a cup of coffee or some snacks it’s gonna be an entertaining read. Currently biting my nails as I write this…But here we go! The One Relationship Question Every Girl (Mostly) in Family Occasions Is Sick Of. And. Tries. To. Avoid. Every. Single. Time.

But fails.

“The Relationship Question”

I think most girls can relate to this. You’re sitting there on the couch in some family get-to-together – minding your own business – when someone, maybe your aunt or grandma, anyone approaches you.

“You’re so beautiful,” They smile. You smile and respond with thank you.

But then. “Do you have a boyfriend?”

They grin and nodge your shoulder. Haha…you fake smile.

“No. No, I don’t.”

First of all,

Before I get into all the main content of this post, let me elaborate why I was hesitant about writing this. You know, I’m your typical Asian girl from your typical Asian family. And as most Asian girls can relate, I get asked about boys all the time. It’s always boys, boys, boys with me. Believe me when I say there has been conflict because I always try to express my feelings of annoyance when I do get asked about boys.

But Mom, Dad, Brothers, Grandparents, Cousins, Cats, Sheeps, my Family…I love y’all. *pupils nervously shaking*

I mean, there is nothing wrong with boys. Most boys are chill and cool, the ones I have met at least. But it’s not like I look at every boy like some potential boyfriend or husband or whatever. I am not living every single day of my life thinking about my future significant other.

Growing up, I watched every single Barbie and Disney Princess movie. Most of them made some boy or prince a huge or at least a prominent side-part of the girl’s life. Naturally, I dreamed of that. You know…finding my prince and then living a happy life (I just cringed so hard but anyways). Consequently, I grew up as a very easy-loving girl. Every boy that I have had a crush on (I only had four so), I could never keep myself in control as funny as that sounds. I was the most stereotypical little girl with all my crushes; everything you’ve heard that girls do when they like someone, I probably did everything on the list.

I even made a fool of myself just to get the boy’s attention. And at some point in my middle-school life,

I thought, “No more.”

I deserve better than this. I deserve better than to only make myself pretty because of some guy. I deserve better than to wake up because I want to meet this guy. I deserve better than to make a fool out of myself just because of this one person who won’t even acknowledge me. I deserve better.

After that period of my life, I have become so much more confident of who I am. I dress for me, I wake up to pursue my dreams, and if I do make a fool out of myself? Guess what? It’s because of and for myself. I am so much more than just who I like and who I might or might not be dating, whatever. There’s so many more question you could ask me than, “Do you have a boyfriend?”

The funny thing is…I’m still in high school and my family discusses about my wedding and husband. It’s not like they’re forcing a husband for me, they’re all about “find the one you love” but still. Instead of asking pointless questions, why not ask about us as individuals in the meantime? I mean that one question literally only has two answers: yes or no. That’s boring. There are so many more things that they can ask us about that we could go on and on explaining or describing. Things that are more than just a yes or no.

I just have pride and love for myself.

helloconchita relationship post conchita hijab hijaber muslim fashion muslimah

I think that’s the reason for all of this. I could talk to you about my fascination with physics and chemistry or maybe about my love for writing. I could go on and on about healthy eating and the importance of passion in someone’s life. We could discuss fashion and the different styles that exist. There is just so much more that someone could ask me than just the plain, “Do you have a boyfriend?”

I think everyone who reads my blog knows that there are always exceptions. If you’re a girl and you love getting asked this question, then good for you. You go, girl. I have nothing against you. It’s so cool that you want to express your like for your crush or love for your boyfriend, whatever the case is.

Why?

The excuse is always that it was a joke or just a “fun-conversation starter” and this is why I always let out a sigh of disappointment. Why is this question just for fun? Why couldn’t we make a more meaningful question be “just-for-fun”? Why, out of all the things girls could be asked, was this one the most easy to start out with?

Everytime I follow my family to a friend’s house for some baby congratulation party, I slowly try to avoid everyone because, if not…”When will you get married?”

Of course, I have my manners. I smile but inside, my heart drops. That question was asked candidly and without any sort of bad intention. I know. But at that point, all they were trying to do is bring me into the conversation. But why with that question? Why must it be about something that never crosses my mind, like ever? What about where I want to apply for college? Maybe ask what I want to be in the future? Why is it so hard to ask something I would love to talk about than to ask about something I don’t know how to respond to?

The frustrating thing is…

What frustrates me the most is that no matter how uncomfortable my friends and I, us girls, react to these types of questions, no one seems to stop. No one seems to understand that we don’t like it. They tell us that there’s something wrong with us for not wanting to discuss about boys, they tell us we’ve been too influenced by others to feel so independent. But why is it so wrong to feel confident in being alone? Why is it so wrong to not want to think about marriage yet?

I’m a young soul. Right now, I am only thinking about the places or things I want to do, be, go to, and experience. I want to be something in this world. I want to go places to learn and explore for myself. My life isn’t dictated by finding a guy, I am not living to find a guy. But questions like this, makes it seem like I am.

When the time comes, when Allah gives me some partner, then I’ll accept it. But right now? A guy is out of the chart on the list of things I’m thinking about.

Before I ramble on about the same thing and to finish this post, I would like to end it with a little summary. And in addition, a list of things you could girls instead of relationship-type questions especially when they don’t want to be asked them.

Summary

We girls have so much more to be asked about than just boys. There are so many stories that we could tell, so much knowledge we would love to share, and so many things we actually want to talk about. It’s not so hard to appreciate that we have other things we think about and have passion for. It’s not so hard to let us be confident about who we are individually. Stop making questions about relationships be the first thing that comes into your mind as a conversation starter.

helloconchita relationship post conchita hijab hijaber muslim fashion muslimah

There are so many things out there you could ask and if you need ideas, here is a plentiful list of things to ask us about instead:

• What do you want to be when you grow up?
  • What did you do that you are the most proud of this semester/school year/year?
  • If you could cook anything, what meal would you cook?
  • What is a life lesson that you learned most recently?
  • If you could turn back time to your childhood, what would you do differently?
  • What are some of those Instagram-worthy places that you would want to visit yourself?
  • If you could only wear one color, what color would it be and why?

88 Comments

• Rachel

January 13, 2018 at 4:42 pm

‘We girls have so much more to be asked about than just boys’…..so true.
    I can so relate to your post..👏👍

January 13, 2018 at 4:43 pm

Thank you so much! 💛

• Jessy

January 13, 2018 at 4:43 pm

Hi Conchita,

I am not as young as you but your post made me think back and reflect on how I felt when I grew up. Thanks for for sharing your thoughts. You have so much to give to this world. Being a confident girl is very important.

January 13, 2018 at 4:48 pm

Hello,

I am so glad that it could make you reflect! I hope my writing keeps people inspired for a long time.

Thank you so much for thinking that way. I am really honored! And I definitely agree that being a confident girl is so important.

• Annie

January 13, 2018 at 8:50 pm

So true! There is so much more to talk about than whom someone is (or isn’t) dating! I always catch myself when I ask questions at family gatherings. Great post!

January 13, 2018 at 8:51 pm

Thank you so much!

• Daria

January 13, 2018 at 9:16 pm

These type of questions are very annoying but these family members represent a whole different generations, where being single was equal with being a spinster, old, and unworthy, you have to simply ignore it, because people of certain age will not change. Fortunately and FINALLY! the times are changing. I am glad what is happening all over the word, with all the women empowering movements, and you definitely represent the new generation of women that will change the world. Also as fashion designer and a blogger, I have to say, I love your unique, strong sense of style.

January 13, 2018 at 9:22 pm

That is very true. I have learned to be considerate towards them because it is a new generation and all. I know it’ll be hard to “change” for them but I hope is that they know that some girls think this way. Other than that, you’re right! Times are changing and moving forward and we now have different perspectives about women and girls. And thank you so much! I’m so honored to hear that my style is unique from you. Thank you again.

• Candy

January 13, 2018 at 11:08 pm

This just doesn’t happen to women. My son isn’t married or in a relationship. Everyone keep asking every time they see him or ask us if he has found the one yet. Annoying.

January 13, 2018 at 11:10 pm

Of course! Men and boys as well, I was speaking for girls as that’s the only group I can represent myself. But yes it’s annoying really for anyone.

• Amanda

January 14, 2018 at 12:39 am

It’s like you knew about my life from the age of 22-28. I enjoyed being single and having fun. I cared about growing as a person rather than relationships. That would always be one of the first questions I would receive on a regular basis.

• Kyla Matton Osborne

January 14, 2018 at 2:20 am

I have to admit this is one experience I REALLY can’t relate to. I grew up in a very WASPish nuclear family and had little contact with extended family members. none of the adults in my life ever asked about boyfriends. They weren’t always great at finding a relevant conversation topic, but they always were more interested in ME and my interests and accomplishments. And that’s how it should be.

I’m so glad that you’re sharing how you feel about being constantly asked the relationship question. I always thought it stupid when adults would ask a very young child if she had a boyfriend or if she was married. To me, that sort of thing seems inappropriate. As a parent, it would bother me if someone spoke to my kids that way.

Thanks for putting this topic out there!

January 14, 2018 at 6:13 am

Thank you! That’s great that you got to have that sort of environment be the norm. Because as you said, to be more interested in the actual person is so much more important.

I couldn’t agree with you more. Thank you again!

• Rachel

January 14, 2018 at 2:30 am

This is such an interesting read, I feel your pain – have been there before. Just enjoy where your at and be open to changes in the future – it works!

January 14, 2018 at 6:10 am

Thank you so much! I will take your advice. It’s true that I should be open!

• Jauwan Stinson

January 14, 2018 at 4:00 am

This is so true! I love it!

• Aireona

January 14, 2018 at 7:50 am

Yes! So tired! We get asked when we are going to have kids all the time! It is so frustrating!

• corinne & kirsty

January 14, 2018 at 2:06 pm

I completely understand what you mean. Hearing that question so often is just so annoying. Fortunately, my parents don’t ask until I mention something so all good. And i am also enough for myself

January 14, 2018 at 3:43 pm

That’s great to hear that you have that type of environment. It is so important to think of yourself as enough, so that’s good for you!

• rachael lalji

January 14, 2018 at 3:39 pm

oh my goodness this could be my sister in law wring this. The family is constantly on her back . Such a lovely read babe

January 14, 2018 at 3:41 pm

Haha so cool it reminded you of your sister in law. Thank you so much!

• Wiola

January 14, 2018 at 5:06 pm

Beautiful post and many ladies can relate to it. I used to get asked about having a boyfriend many times before I finally met my husband. But, it is frustrating. I believe that every girl should be happy with herself first, fullfilling her goals and following her passions. If the right man comes to your life – perfect. If not yet? That’s okay too. And people shouldn’t ask about it all the time. Respect privacy and don’t push… right?

January 15, 2018 at 8:59 am

I completely agree! When the right time comes, it will come. But in the mean time, why discuss something that isn’t happening yet.

• Shell

January 14, 2018 at 5:56 pm

A woman’s worth is not determined by whether or not she’s in a relationship. She is strong and beautiful in her own right. I can understand your frusteration of those who constantly nag about relationship status.

• Ellen

January 14, 2018 at 7:00 pm

So true! Every time I’m with my relatives (I have a lot of relatives), they either ask if I have a boyfriend or not and it’s definitely annoying. Now that I have a boyfriend, I’m fully aware that when I say I do have a boyfriend, they’re either shocked or make fun of me. It’s fun being in an Asian family I guess. Anyways, great post. 🙂

January 15, 2018 at 8:59 am

Thank you!

• Marnie

January 14, 2018 at 7:09 pm

I definitely agree with this! I can relate to your experience so much (I’m Asian, too!) and I really have the same sentiments. Whenever I get asked the question, I try my hardest to change the topic. I ask them to share something about themselves instead.

• Ithfifi

January 14, 2018 at 10:02 pm

Oh I feel ya! I really do. It is an annoyance and especially at your age, as like you said, you’re still in school. Its not something to be worrying yourself with. I ended my last relationship last year and people (mainly guys) can’t accept it when I say I am happy being single and concerntrating on myself at the moment, its like its not even possible. The thing to remember though is that it comes from a good place and good intentions!

January 15, 2018 at 9:01 am

Of course! I understand that they ask with good intention but it being the only question they ask can become annoying for really anyone.

• andrea

January 15, 2018 at 3:35 am

First off love the outfit! And man that makes me mad why does everyone care whether or not we have boyfriends? Haven’t we moved past this yet? Great post keeping coming:)

January 15, 2018 at 9:01 am

Haha, thank you so much! Couldn’t agree with you more.

• serena hale

January 15, 2018 at 3:46 am

You are so right that there are plenty of more important things to ask someone about that pertains to them and only them. There is plenty of time to be concerned with the opposite sex. They will always be here and always someone that wants you. No biggie, but will you have a lot of time to make a difference in the world. That is the question to ask, “What do you want to do to change the world in a positive way?”

January 15, 2018 at 9:02 am

That’s a great question to ask. You are right about what you said, I agree!

• Cindy

January 15, 2018 at 5:04 am

It’s the boy question now, later it will be when are you going to have kids? When are you going to buy a house? When, when, when. I’m sure people mean well and are just interested in your life.

January 15, 2018 at 9:04 am

Yes, I completely agree that the people who ask have good intentions but when they excessively only ask about that one thing, it becomes too much for anyone being asked.

• Tiffany

January 15, 2018 at 7:20 am

I love the way you think! I was way too focused on guys as a teen and I wish I hadn’t been. I’m very happily married now and I’m very grateful but I think it’s great to wait until the right time!

January 15, 2018 at 9:04 am

That’s great to hear, I am happy for you! Yes, I think waiting for the right time is important as well.

• Stephanie Jeannot

January 15, 2018 at 8:42 am

I love that you said that we are more than just the boys in our lives. You are very wise!

January 15, 2018 at 9:05 am

Thank you!

• jossy

January 15, 2018 at 10:00 am

I couldn’t agree more, i made fool of myself most times just to get a guys attention but now i say never again. and when someone asks do you have a boyfriend i proudly roll my eyes and say no then comes the y then i say well he hasn’t found me yet..lol

January 15, 2018 at 10:06 am

I love your response to them! I will remember that response and use it for next time haha.

• Flora the Sweaterist

January 15, 2018 at 11:21 am

Precisely!
    My strategy: Whenever anyone asks me, I just tell them that I have a cat so I’m already in the perfect relaltionship. The reaction I usually get is priceless. But hey, if they think it’s their place to bother me with it, I can reply anything I want. I mean, relationships should be amongst the subjects you don’t discuss just like that. It’s private. If we are close enough, I might just tell you. But as long as you wouldn’t want me to ask about your marital life, financial situation, etc., you should also respect my privacy. Mutual respect is the key, I think. I am more than ready to be polite and respectful as long as the other also is.

January 15, 2018 at 12:10 pm

I will keep your strategy is mind! Great way to respectfully and light-heartedly respond to questions like this. I couldn’t agree more with you.

• Paola

January 15, 2018 at 3:34 pm

I totally understand. I am not Asian but i got that question a lot when I was a teenager. Growing up I moved out my parents house and away from my country but every time I go back , there is someone asking when I ll get married and have kids. Unfortunately for them I dont believe in marriage and I dont like kids but there is no point in getting upset, there are from a different generation and background. As long as you are happy, everything is good. 🙂

January 15, 2018 at 3:38 pm

Yes of course! Different generations and backgrounds think differently. I agree.

• Indu

January 15, 2018 at 6:34 pm

You are so right. If you are single than this query erupts at every corner inquiring about a relationship and you have to fake a smile else you will be branded as rude.

• Michelle Leslie

January 15, 2018 at 7:18 pm

Good for you Conchita. The days are long gone when we have to have a boyfriend or even a husband. When you find the right person it will happen until then just enjoy discovering whole you are as a person and individual.

• Michelle Leslie

January 15, 2018 at 7:19 pm

Oops, sorry about the typo. Who you are not whole you are 😀

• Amy-Lynn

January 15, 2018 at 7:25 pm

Love that you’re stepping into your own as a person. We don’t need to be in relationships to prove that we have value in this world! I hate that people think there must be something wrong or defective about someone if they aren’t in a relationship. Not to mention the massive amounts of wasted energy a lot of people put into trying to find (or trick, if you’re getting all dolled up and pretending to be someone you’re not) someone into “loving” them. I think love is like a bonus in life, just like finding a great job, or having good health. These aren’t things we “deserve” or don’t. They are things that can make our lives more enjoyable and we should feel blessed to have but they aren’t a measure of our worth as people.

January 16, 2018 at 12:47 am

I completely agree with you! I believe we must learn to love ourselves first and being our own person before anything. Love and all these “bonuses”, like you said, will find a way to you.

• Holly

January 15, 2018 at 8:51 pm

What an amazing article. As women we are pressured to believe we need to be in a relationship to feel worthy or fulfilled when that’s just not the case!

Holly
    @styledbyhollyblog

January 16, 2018 at 12:48 am

Thank you so much! I totally agree with you.

• Joanna

January 15, 2018 at 10:02 pm

I am constantly being asked this question as well whenever I go back home to visit my family and to be honest, it’s really annoying. It’s funny thought to look in the past and find the exact moment when “no boyfriend allowed” turned into “why don’t you have a boyfriend yet”. And later into “why aren’t you married yet”.

• Heather

January 15, 2018 at 10:07 pm

Well written! Our crazy society still hasn’t learned that you can be very happy without a man beside you….the best relationships (IMO) happen when you are happy with yourself and look to a relationship as a bonus.

January 16, 2018 at 12:50 am

Thank you so much! Hopefully, mindsets can change that relationships are not everything in anyone’s life. I agree with you, though. Being happy and proud of yourself first is the the first step to anything.

• Melanie williams

January 15, 2018 at 10:44 pm

This is great – people assume that you have to be in a relationship – A really good informative article that hopefully will raise awareness x

• Lebogang Xolo

January 15, 2018 at 11:00 pm

We had this discussion with my sister the other day. When we were in our teens, we were forbidden to even talk about boys. All of a sudden reaching the 20’s, we were slapped with that question all the time. Grown ups can be so exhausting, lol.

• Hunter

January 15, 2018 at 11:12 pm

Excellent advice, great content & you look stunning! I wish more females would learn that the more confident we are, the happier we are.

January 16, 2018 at 12:51 am

Thank you so much! You are so right. We should be able to find confidence in ourselves first before anything.

• Veronica@inveronicascorner

January 16, 2018 at 12:39 am

What a great post. You’re right girls are asked about boys way more than the other topics you mentioned. Love your promotion of self love 🙂 xoxo

January 16, 2018 at 12:52 am

Thank you!

• Sondra B

January 16, 2018 at 12:48 am

Thank you for sharing such personal insights. It is a great post and something everyone can look up to.

• Sondra B

January 16, 2018 at 12:50 am

Great advice and content. Thank you for sharing such personal expierences

• Janine

January 16, 2018 at 1:38 am

Keep doing you Conchita!
    There are many more important things in life and many more ways to live a life than boys and marriage…….unfortunately not everybody sees this because society has already dictated how we should live………but you see this, fantastic!

• Tanvi Rastogi

January 16, 2018 at 2:34 am

You go girl! You be you. The thing is that these have been people’s go-to-small-talk prompter – you ask about boyfriend, husband, kids – they are all annoying questions. Society needs to come up with more interesting questions to ask each other. Period.

❥ tanvii.com

• Meaghan

January 16, 2018 at 3:05 am

I love that you have this perspective on life already! It’s so important to pursue your dreams and experience the beauty that the world has to offer. Guys will always be around, I promise, but the opportunities before you won’t always be there. Explore, grow, learn, and travel as much as you can!

Meaghan xx

• Josselyn Radillo

January 16, 2018 at 4:07 am

i feel you Conchita!! I heard the same question on every family event and I get tired of it . I just want to archive my dreams and not worry about a boy heheh

• Karrie Frost

January 16, 2018 at 7:15 am

Let me start by saying how proud I am that as a young woman, you have the self-confidence to recognize this.
    Unfortunately, it isn’t going to stop as you get older.
    If there is a boy, the next question will be when will you get married.
    If you do get married, the next question will be when will you have a baby…

People are unfortunately always going to project themselves, their insecurities or beliefs onto you.

Keep up the self-confidence to know that it doesn’t matter.

• tina grant

January 16, 2018 at 9:06 am

Well said, Everything in life should be about you and what makes you happy. You are number one, take care of you before anyone else.

• Rachna Parmar

January 16, 2018 at 10:04 am

You go girl! I love your attitude and your confidence. When I was your age, I used to get sick of this question. I really don’t know why people can’t mind their own business. There is so much more to do in life than worry about boys.

• Samantha

January 16, 2018 at 11:39 am

Conchita, you are so wise. Self love is the most important thing for anyone. You have to make yourself happy & can’t wait for someone to do it for you. When the time is right, you’ll meet someone. I don’t get the relationship question much anymore. For a long time, my mom would say “I’m putting in my order for grandkids”, even though I wasn’t in a relationship or sure if I even want kids. I had to explain it several times and she finally stopped asking & says she just wants me to be happy. And you’re right; there’s so many more interesting questions to ask us.

• mily jain

January 16, 2018 at 3:06 pm

I definitely identify with you..i personally maintain a stance where i keep my relationships, salary and physical issues private and do not like to discuss them with anyone except with whom i want to!

• Shubhada Bhide

January 16, 2018 at 3:20 pm

I really enjoy reading your post. When I was young, my aunties always asked me too! if I had a boyfriend. They always ask me and tease me because I have never been introduced to them. I used to get sick of this repeated question. lol!! and I’m glad that you can handle this situation with respect.

• Emily Leary

January 16, 2018 at 4:55 pm

It’s true that girls have so much more to talk about than just boys and it shouldn’t define you whether you have a boyfriend or not! This is an issue that a lot more people should be conscious of.

• Bea

January 16, 2018 at 5:09 pm

You go, girlfriend! I loved your post – it is true, girls & women out there are way more than just us +1. Doing things for ourselves, things that make us happy, this is what matters!

• Sue Tanya McHorgh

January 16, 2018 at 5:21 pm

I totally feel you on this one. I think we all had to go through this . I believe my relationship status should be kept private and i sure hate to be asked about it all the time.

• Preet

January 16, 2018 at 7:30 pm

I agree with you on this, there is so much more in life to do than just boys. Relationship is an important part and aspect of living, but it is not the only important thing, there is whole life including career, so just take your time, explore yourself and when the right time and person comes, there will be a relationship also but that is not the only thing to be looked forward to in life. Beautiful post!

• Tania

January 16, 2018 at 10:41 pm

Nice post! Just love yourself, live in harmony with yourself and be happy. Boys cannot live without such wonderful girls as you, so you shouldn’t worry at all! 🙂

• Agnes Vazhure

January 17, 2018 at 8:06 pm

I really feel you. My auntie always asks me who I am dating before. and there’s a lot need to ask but that’s always what they are asking for. and I am glad that you can handle that pressure.

• Amber

January 17, 2018 at 10:02 pm

I can relate to this so much. I am single, 32, and when I was 30 I left a 9 year relationship. According to society, I should be married now. It’s challenging socially because I am so much more than any relationship with a boy. I can totally relate to this.

• Cia Black

January 17, 2018 at 10:47 pm

So very true, in today’s world there is such an emphasis on the males in our lives as if we revolve around them. Even with me being married I still get asked the same questions

• Ariel

January 17, 2018 at 11:06 pm

This post is definitely all so very true. I got so tired of it that I used how I felt and turned it around. I do not ask people that question anymore because truth is that it really is none of our business anyways. So if people want to tell me they are dating or in a relationship then that is up to them. Thank you for writing and sharing this!

• Nina

January 18, 2018 at 2:00 am

I always say you should focus on being happy on your own and then if you meet someone you like a lot, go for it. But this other mentality that your family has is why people settle. People marry people who are comfortable and who are there. I was lucky than my mom never made me feel this way. However she had had a previous marriage when she was young and didn’t want me with someone who didn’t make me happy. I always appreciated that sentiment from her.

• Ellie Plummer

January 18, 2018 at 2:32 am

I can imagine this gets very annoying, very quickly. I know a lot of people that hate this too, especially around the festive season. I understand asking friends if they’re seeing anyone new but it can be pretty annoying when family members ask every time you see them.

• mj

January 18, 2018 at 5:12 am

Its so true, you can ask a lot more of different type of questions not only about having a relationship to the opposite gender. But thats how the generation now is, thats how people are nowadays, its already in the system I guess. The only way to not be disappointed is by making a joke with it with the people whos been asking you such intimidating question all over again and again.

• Victoria

January 18, 2018 at 10:58 am

You are on point! Everywhere you go you get asked the same question as if marriage or having a boyfriend defines you and what you have achieved gets left behind in the shuffle. My answers have always been silence or just walking away🙄😏

• Shruti Arora

January 18, 2018 at 1:15 pm

I agree there is more to a woman than the male in her life 🙂

• Elizabeth O

January 18, 2018 at 10:36 pm

What a brilliant post, you are right in what you say! So glad to read you have pride and love for yourself. Amazing!! 🙂