Blog post

Top 4 YouTubers That Will Bring Out The Best In You

February 4, 2018

Inspirational YouTubers

In this day and age, it’s hard to find one teenager who doesn’t watch YouTubers whether it’s vlogging,

lifestyle, beauty, gaming, etc. And as much as I do love the lifestyle/fashion-based YouTubers (I love Alisha Marie, LaurDIY, MissRemiAshten to name a few), there are more YouTubers out there that touch on life challenges and life itself. Here is my list of my top 4 YouTubers that I find inspiring and useful (in no order).

In addition, I’ll be linking to some of my favorite videos following the list!

This will be how you play the videos in the playlist: click on the pink play button and when or if asked “playwith”, click on the Youtube icon.

helloconchita youtubers youtube

Natalia Talks

I love this girl a lot! She is on the path to making the most useful, inspiring, and encouraging bunch of videos. And I am here to support her through her journey! Actually, I know her personally. She is a senior at the same school and let me tell you…she is one of the most wonderful person and eloquent speaker that I’ve ever met. On top of that, she is a great singer and one of the best in our school. Although she is pretty new to YouTube (a year and a few months in), Natalia has so much passion that you MUST tune in to her channel and look out for her upcoming videos.

Natalia touches on various topics and through that, gives out advice and tips that will be important to anyone and everyone. So please, give her some of your support and love!

Isabel Palacios

I have only recently started to watch her videos but have been completely loving them from the beginning! Her channel is a mix of beauty/fashion but Isabel’s main topic is inspiration and things of that nature.

She has so much passion on trying to motivate others and preaching the idea of loving and appreciating ourselves. Her words are important to hear now and then to empower and motivate ourselves, she gives lots of tips and advice on how to do that!

HelloKaty

Katy is one of my inspiration go-tos and also one of my favorite YouTubers, I always go back to watch her videos because they are so real and just amazing.

As you start watching her videos, she will seem to focus a lot on love life and issues surrounding love which is taken differently by different people. Katy already made a video explaining why she tends to focus on the topic of love but personally, even though I’m not someone who likes too much of those kinds of videos, I still find her videos in general, very inspirational and beautiful. They lift me up and are so insightful. It’s like having a conversation you never thought you needed.

So I recommend watching her older videos if you’re not really wanting any relationship/love-based videos. Otherwise, all her videos are worth to watch!

nurberxo/nurology

It’s been awhile since Nur has posted on any of her channels but that doesn’t mean her content is worth any less than the other, active YouTubers listed. Most of the “inspirational” videos are on her nurology channel.

She has one of the most thorough content that go into the depths of life, meaning, experiences- all of that nature. Nur is absolutely so amazing and her ability to be able to give out her different messages with such thought and structure is inspirational as well. Her videos are a must to watch for anyone at any age.

If you have observed, these types of videos that are more deep talk and inspirational, are longer than the normal YouTuber content that is popular among teens nowadays. And consequently, more useful for life and living.

Sometimes our time can be spent more usefully by watching videos like these just for fun, consolidation, or inspiration and motivation. And that is why I made this list. There are so many “small” YouTubers out there who upload videos that are worth everyone’s time to click and play. So, I hope you will check some of the videos made by these wonderful women!

35 Comments

• Vian

February 5, 2018 at 10:19 am

Great post, I love to visit their site. My top 4 fave inspirational youtubers includes: terri savelle foy, evan carmichael, allison lindstorm, and suzi w.. they are great!

• Julie

February 5, 2018 at 10:21 am

These look like great channels! All of the ladies seem to inspire others.

• Angie

February 5, 2018 at 12:21 pm

I love watching Youtube and finding New People to watch and follow! I will för sure check these out! Thanks!

• Lexie

February 5, 2018 at 2:16 pm

Thank you for this list! Will definitely check them out.

• Kelly

February 5, 2018 at 2:25 pm

YES! Thank you fro these recommendations; I’m not so savvy with Youtube and find it hard to see diverse videos that aren’t trending! These all look right up mu street and it’s lovely to see you helping build other women up, especially your friend. <3

• kumamonjeng

February 5, 2018 at 3:54 pm

I love youtube but have not came across the one in your list. I shall explore your recommendation to see if these are great?

• Emily Leary

February 5, 2018 at 3:56 pm

I haven’t heard of any of these YouTubers so it’s been fun to read about them. I’m always keen to find new inspirational voices!

• Rose

February 5, 2018 at 5:23 pm

I have not heard of any of these channels but will give them a look. I don’t watch a lot of you tube but maybe if I found the right channels I would. We all need a little more inspiration and perspective in our life.

• Ivana

February 5, 2018 at 6:56 pm

Isabel is great! I’d definitely suggest Kalyn Nicholson, she is amazing 😀

• Candy

February 5, 2018 at 8:15 pm

Sure these are all great you tubers. Just not something I watch.

• Elizabeth O

February 5, 2018 at 8:52 pm

Some great recommendations here I am going to check a few of them out, I am all for some more inspiration in my life 🙂

• Serena

February 5, 2018 at 10:43 pm

I almost never watch you tube. Will have to check these out, they seem interesting and maybe a great reason to give you tube another chance.

• andrea

February 6, 2018 at 12:03 am

I love to learn about other YouTubers! Thanks for passing on their positive message

• Ari

February 6, 2018 at 12:36 am

I’ve never really been into YouTube but these guys sound cool! Maybe I’ll check some of them out.

• Erlene

February 6, 2018 at 1:26 am

I’ve never watched any of these Youtubers, so thanks for sharing them. It’s always nice to get some motivation when you need a pick me up.

• corinne & kirsty

February 6, 2018 at 1:50 am

I was not aware of any of these youtubers but it is always great to find out about more super talented and inspiring people!

• Lenka Dvorakova

February 6, 2018 at 2:00 am

Hello,
    thank you for this article. I will definetelly check them out. Some people are really inspirational, I agree with you.
    Have a great day.

• Brianna

February 6, 2018 at 5:11 am

These YouTubers sounds great! I will have to check them out 🙂
    Brianna | http://briannamarielifestyle.com/

• serena hale

February 6, 2018 at 6:15 am

I have heard of I want to say 1 out of 4 but all of them seem to have their on edginess and allure to them. I can see why you picked them.

• Shadlyn Jay

February 6, 2018 at 6:48 am

I never heard of any of these YouTuber, but I will definitely check them out tonight for sure!

• Acupofassamtea

February 6, 2018 at 7:52 am

Thank you for the great recommendations. Will surely check them out.

• Nicole Vick

February 6, 2018 at 10:10 am

I think it’s great to see young ladies being positive and promoting positivity in others. I’ll have to check these youtubers out!

• Blair villanueva

February 6, 2018 at 11:16 am

Thanks for sharing these inspiring youtubers. I need to visit their channels this weekend for another yt binge.

• Stephanie Jeannot

February 7, 2018 at 7:29 am

These videos all feature people with tons of confidence and I love being inspired by folks like that. Great list here.

• Flora the Sweaterist

February 7, 2018 at 9:23 am

I love how you can find real gems on YouTube, from singers to vloggers. I haven’t heard of any of these people before, but inspiration is something we all need in our lives, so I salute them for spreading it 😉

• Pooja Shama

February 7, 2018 at 1:38 pm

There is so much learn when it comes to Youtube! I also have a Youtube channel but its need lot of work

• Ritika Gann

February 7, 2018 at 7:58 pm

I’ve been living under a rock! I hadn’t heard of any of these gals before! I’ll add them to my must watch list!

• Nathanielle

February 7, 2018 at 11:42 pm

Thank you for sharing this list. I will for sure check them out.

• NAti

February 8, 2018 at 1:59 am

I want to congratulate you for this post, we need so many more young bloggers like you! I am so fed up with youtubers and gurus pretending to be perfect and showing off their perfect life. That is only generating frustration and discontent among the young people!

• Preet

February 8, 2018 at 5:22 am

I love watching youtube videos and have been following some amazing people on it. Will check out your recommendations, they all sound great.

• Clare

February 8, 2018 at 7:28 am

This is great! I find myself only really watching beauty and fashion bloggers on youtube so I’m excited to branch out and give a few new people a go!

• Marii

February 8, 2018 at 3:34 pm

I’m actually so happy to have found this post! I’ve been searching for some youtubers within this spectrum but I’m always never quite satisfied… I’m excited to check these girls out 😀 Oh, and have you ever seen one of Jenny Mustards videos? You should check her out, she’s really nice!

• Cia Black

February 8, 2018 at 5:47 pm

I haven’t yet used Youtube for inspirational videos, in fact I don’t use it much at all, but with 3 young daughters who are growing in a world of technology this maybe a way to empower them in a way that will reach their ears other than me telling talking to them and being told I’m a nagging mom.

• Ellie Plummer

February 8, 2018 at 6:35 pm

This is a great post. I have been looking for new YouTubers to watch and I haven’t heard of any of these so I will give them a watch.

• Jake Ferrer

February 9, 2018 at 7:13 pm

Got yah. I will check on this YouTubers. So sure my sister will love them too. Thanks for sharing.